CirraqemCirraqem

Main Audio Reviews Stats

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Lol.

Okay, that was great. The animation was very clean looking, and i liked the end the most. For something so short, you did a very good job, too. It definatly deservs it's place on thr front page. I'd also like to point out that the movement was very smooth, and there definatly was not a lack of detail. I hope to see more of your work soon.

-Cirraqem

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

Yus. I LOOOVE mudkypz.

Hehe. Great flash. You draw really well you know? I like your nightmare guy, and the toothpick with the tophat is funny too. I hope i can watch more of your work.

Dollar Dollar

Lol Wut?

That was funny. It started out in a way that made me NEVER expect the ending. It looked really good though, so keep up the good work. ^^;

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

At long last, episode three! I have waited a long time for this and i must say Amalloc, thank you for this great episode. I've seen on your site you have plans for two more and i'm glad that you decided to keep going. Ever since i saw the second one, i was a newbie to newground back then, i was trying to find the first. Once i figured out how (My poor common sence betrays me) I was looking so much forward to this third episode. It was everything i expected. Great drawing, cute story, and nice choice of music. Well, untill next time, seeya!

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

Great!

My favorite part was with shark dude (Can't think of his name) He ate all the food on the table and above his head the words "Lol, feeding frenzy" appeared. I belive that all your flashes, while drawn in a simple style, are actually well made! Though, you do tend to go into detail sometimes, it's better than what i can ever draw! Good show, my freind and keep up the great work.